Cold rolled steel is produced by taking hot rolled steel that has been pickled and rolling it down to a specific thickness. During this process the steel may also be annealed (heated) to help meet specific mechanical properties. Cold rolled steel can provide a tighter gage tolerance, greater strength, and a more controlled surface finish. Some common uses are automotive components, metal furniture, tubing, lighting fixtures, appliances, shelving, plumbing, hinges, and metal containers.
- Commercial Steel Type A,B,C(CSA, CSB, CSC)
- Drawing Steel Type A,B,C(DSA, DSB, DSC)
- Deep Drawing Steel (DDS)
- Extra Deep Drawing Steel (EDDS)
- Extra Deep Drawing Steel Plus (EDDS+)
- High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA)
- Structural Steel (SS)
- Dual Phase (DP)
- Multi Phase (MP)
- Martensite (MS)
- Ultra-High Strength Steel (UHSS)
- Advanced High Strength Steel (AHSS)
- Full Hard
- Half Hard
- Quarter Hard
- Bake Hardenable (BH)
- High Carbon (HC)
- International Standards- Inquire for Availability
- OEM Standards- Inquire for Availability
Get a Quote Today!
Whether your steel project needs are big or small, complex or simple, the dedicated team at Horizon Steel can meet your specific needs, on time and on budget. Get a quote today.